Businesses operating in today's financial markets are well-accustomed to macro volatility. However, public companies and global investment firms have the added burden of operating in an ever more tightly regulated sector, says Eleanor Weaver, CEO of Luminance. The sheer volume and complexity of financial regulation, ranging from antitrust and competition legislation to the sustainability-related Financial Disclosures Regulation 2019/2088, LIBOR transition and economic sanctions, now poses one of the biggest challenges to corporate legal departments and, indeed, businesses today. The ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes