Nigel Green has generously put his hand in his pocket to join forces with IFGL staff and raise £60,000 for the Ukraine Appeal, IFGL said in a statement today (5 May). The deVere boss approached IFGL, the group that comprises RL360, Friends Provident International and Ardan International, with a challenge to help him raise money for people displaced by the war in Ukraine. IFGL CEO David Kneeshaw explained: "We have all watched on TV and been moved by the events in Ukraine. We are grateful to Nigel Green for suggesting the idea of raising money to help, and generously offering to doubl...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes