One of the key presentations at next Wednesday's 11 May II Connect event in London will be the 9:40 am (BST) session on Trusts and Taxation. In this session, introduced by International Investment Editor Mark Battersby, we will look at how best to stay ahead of the global regulatory changes, including navigating across multiple jurisdictions. Julie Peake - tax and estate planning specialist, Canada Life International and John Chew - pensions and estate planning specialist, Canada Life International will discuss the latest up-to-date issues surrounding trusts, domicile and residency, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes