7IM has revealed several updates in the functionality of its platform to make it easier for advisers to manage clients' discretionary fund management (DFM) model portfolios. Three updates were set out on Thursday (28 April) including dedicated DFM model screens, the introduction of audit reports, and enhanced data integration with the back office which allows for a more detailed analysis of a client's model use. The dedicated screens for managing model portfolios allow advisers to view which of their clients are invested in which models, how much is currently invested and when they s...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes