WisdomTree continues to add to its range of thematic ETF products, as it rolls out the WisdomTree Recycling Decarbonisation UCITS ETF (WRCY) on the London Stock Exchange, Borse Xetra, and Borsa Italiana, today, 28 April. The fund will track the Tortoise Recycling Decarbonisation UCITS index, an index designed to track companies involved in waste-to-energy and recycling technologies. Waste-to-energy generates energy from waste such as garbage, animal manure, and agriculture products and produces renewable natural gas and diesel used to fuel electricity. The ETF is classified as an ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes