The Chartered Insurance Institute today (27 April) announces Alan Vallance is the new CEO of the professional body for insurance and personal finance. Currently CEO of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), Alan will take forward the CII Board's refreshed strategy and next five-year plan, which will be informed by the Shaping the future together consultation feedback. Dr Helen Phillips, CII Chair, said: "Alan's experience as CEO of the Royal Institute of British Architects, a Royal Charter membership body, make him the ideal choice to lead the Chartered Insurance In...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes