IQ-EQ IQ-EQ has named Bram Eijsbouts as its new chief commercial officer (CCO) for Luxembourg. This appointment comes as the group said it seeks to strengthen its global commercial leadership team and advance its organic growth agenda. Having joined IQ-EQ in 2020, Eijsbouts has been promoted from his previous role as head of business development for Luxembourg. As CCO, he will lead IQ-EQ Luxembourg's commercial team on its growth plan and will be responsible for driving collaboration between service segments within the Luxembourg business, as well as between Luxembourg and ot...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes