Bitcoin will recover from the current crypto crash to hit a fresh all-time high of $75,000 by the end of 2022, predicts deVere Group's Nigel Green. Bitcoin fell below $40,000 level several times on Monday, weighing down the wider cryptocurrency sector. The total cryptocurrency market is currently $1.89 trillion, down 11% compared to the week before. Green said: "Bitcoin briefly dipped below $40,000, tracking losses in global equities. The correlation with stock markets is currently especially pronounced with the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 index, which is in tandem more than ever. "I...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes