Goldman Sachs has completed the acquisition of NN Investment Partners (NN IP) from NN Group NV for approximately €1.7bn, bringing its assets under management to $2.8trn. The deal, which was announced in August last year, will see NN IP's more than 900 employees join Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) and brings the latter's assets under supervision in Europe to more than $600bn. The Netherlands, where NN IP is headquartered, will become "an important location" for the European business of GSAM and a "centre of excellence for sustainability in public markets investing", the group sa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes