Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine on 24 February, the resulting economic sanctions that have been applied to the Russian economy and financial sector, by the US, EU, UK and other G7 economies, have been wide-ranging and severe, says Quentin Thom, Co-Head, perfORM Due Diligence Services, a JTC Group Company. While this is very much a developing situation, we have summarised some of the impacts on Operational Due Diligence (ODD). Sanctions and Fund Investors Investment managers need to ensure that their investor lists are compliant with the new sanctions regime. There are cha...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes