Sarasin & Partners has bought Bread Street Capital, which was launched last year by the former Aberdeen Standard Investments (ASI) private equity heads Alex Barr and James Witter (pictured left, right) The deal will see Sarasin & Partners - which has £21bn in assets under management - build out a specialist private markets business under the name Sarasin Bread Street, led by both Barr and Witter. Sarasin Bread Street will add private markets investment and product structuring capability to Sarasin & Partners' existing asset and wealth management platform, according to the firm. Ex-...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes