PGIM Investments has opened an office in Milan, Italy, a key intermediary market, and hired Alessandro Aspesi into the newly created role of head of Italy, effective 1 February 2022. The Milan office will start its operation once the necessary authorisation has been obtained from the Italian supervisory authorities, PGIM said in a statement on 9 March. PGIM Investments is the fund distribution arm of PGIM, the $1.5bn global investment management business of US based Prudential Financial. Aspesi reports to Stuart Parker, president and CEO of PGIM Investments. As head of Ital...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes