Liontrust will waive the annual management charge and administration fee for its Russia fund while it is suspended. The waiving of the ongoing charges will be backdated to 1 March, the day after Liontrust announced the suspension of dealing. The firm said this will remain in place until dealing is resumed. The OCF for share classes are as follows: A share class - 1.90%; B share class - 1.15%; C share class - 0.95%; M share class - 0.75%. In a statement issued today (8 March) the firm said: "We believe this is the right decision while shareholders cannot make purchases and redempt...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes