Former Skandia International sales director, Victor France, has lead the buy out of Dublin-headquartered expatriate advisory firm Abbey Wealth. Directors, advisers and staff at the specialist expatriate advisory firm Abbey Wealth have announced that they have completed a management buyout of the business, for an undisclosed sum. Led by current chief executive France, the buyout has been approved by the regulator, the Central Bank of Ireland. Abbey was established in 2007 by founders Adrian Grove, Calvin Thomas and Liam Speake to offer retirement planning, investment advice and fi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes