Global institutional and private client service provider JTC has made a number of senior appointments as part of its annual Group-wide promotions and recognised more than 150 employees for their achievements and commitment to professional development across the firm's global network. In particular, Gillian Ralston-Jordan has been made Group Director, Private Client Services- Guernsey, Sarah Kittleson has been promoted to Group Director, Risk & Compliance - Jersey and William Cameron has been promoted to Managing Director, Fund & Corporate Services - London, the company said in a statemen...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes