Schroders has repurposed a trio of funds into sustainable mandates, offering investors access to investment opportunities across equities, fixed income and infrastructure, International Investment's sister title Investment Week has revealed. The European Alpha Income, Global Cities Income and Absolute Return Bond funds have all received regulatory and unitholder approval to restructure as sustainable mandates: Schroder Digital Infrastructure, Schroder Sustainable Bond and Schroder Unit Trust European Sustainable Equity. These changes come following UK-domiciled funds recording inflows...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes