Financial institutions across Asia-Pacific (APAC) are racing ahead of their peers across Europe and North America when it comes to digital transformation, according to data from software provider ITRS Group. But amid this rapid rate of change, avoiding extended periods of unplanned downtime remains a challenge for firms in the region. the survey 'Financial institutions forgo critical IT spend: a global survey on operational resilience' further revealed. 85% of firms in APAC believe rapid changes to their IT environment over the last 12 months have made it harder to maintain client S...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes