Leader of the True and Fair Party Gina Miller has declared outgoing chair of the Financial Conduct Authority Charles Randell to be "unfit for public office", as a result of his involvement in the London Capital and Finance scandal. In a statement responding to the Complaints Commissioner's final report to complainants in respect of the FCA's oversight of LCF and proposed changes to the FCA Compensation Scheme, Miller (pictured) argued that given Randell's role in the "sorry affair", he "should not be considered fit for any public office in the future". The report from complaints commi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes