Last week, reports revealed Morningstar had removed over 1,200 funds totalling assets of $1.4trn from its European sustainable universe list, after a review of disclosures provided to investors in annual reports and prospectuses was carried out. The data provider targeted funds with sustainability-linked fund names and those with objectives listed in Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs) relating to ESG. Five funds ejected from ii Super 60 following Morningstar makeover It follows a report published in November by Morningstar after the EU's rules on sustainable disclosure wer...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes