On February 1, 2022, as revealed on II, Isle of Man-based international life company IFGL - owners of RL360, Ardan International and Friends Provident International, announced a new majority shareholding deal with private equity firm Cinven, following a successful eight-year relationship with main stakeholders Vitruvian Partners. In this exclusive video II's Gary Robinson visited IFGL Group Chief Executive David Kneeshaw at his office on the Isle of Man to discuss what this new deal will mean for the company going forward, how he is fully committed to the new proposition and what this w...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes