Australian-based subsidiary of STM Group, My Options Superannuation, has launched a new service aimed at Australian residents with UK pension savings. In a statement on 2 February, it said the My Options Super Administration and QROPS Information Service was created following HMRC's decision to remove all Australian retail superannuation schemes from the ROPS list. The My Options Super team, with support from STM Group's product development specialists, worked closely with Australian legal and administration professionals to develop a service for the establishment and administration o...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes