Inconsistent cross-border regulatory guidance is the top regulatory concern for the crypto and digital asset industry according to a major annual survey of members by Global Digital Finance's (GDF) reviewing the sector. Over 100 global organisations are members of GDF and over 350 industry professionals from around the world have already worked on developing the GDF codes of conduct, the only global standard in this emerging sector, it said in a release statement on 1 February. It found 45% of members chose inconsistent or unaligned cross-border regulatory guidance with 42% highlighti...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes