The Financial Conduct Authority is due to announce the appointment of Richard Lloyd, a non-executive director at the regulator, as interim chair, according to reports. The former executive director of consumer group Which? will be named as interim chair this week, Sky News reported yesterday (31 January) evening. Lloyd led Which? as executive director from 2011 to 2016 and joined the board of the FCA in April 2019 and is currently chair of the risk committee and the oversight committee. Industry questions 'unusual' departure of Charles Randell from FCA In October 2021, it was a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes