International Financial Group Limited (IFGL) - parent company of RL360, Friends Provident International and Ardan International - has this morning announced a deal in which private equity firm Cinven will become its majority investor, succeeding long-term major partner Vitruvian Partners. The announcement comes after November last year, when International Investment exclusively covered IFGL group chief executive David Kneeshaw's response to rumours circulating that IFGL was up for sale. The deal - which is subject to regulatory approval - will see Cinven take over from Vitruvian and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes