Brooks Macdonald has added two risk profiles - high and low - to its Responsible Investment Service (RIS) which gives it a "full suite". The RIS, which is three years old, currently contains three risk profiles: Low Medium Advance; Medium Advance and Medium High Advance. These have returned 37.5%, 47.5% and 56.7%, respectively since their inception in January 2019. According to the factsheets the low medium risk portfolio has about 6% in cash, 10.8% in hedge funds and alternatives and 37.7% in fixed income with the remainder in equities. The medium high profile has 2.3% in cash, 2.9%...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes