Early-stage venture capital firm Leafy Tunnel has launched the first medicinal cannabis and psychedelics fund to be regulated in Guernsey. Advised by international law firm Carey Olsen, the fund is established as a route two 'qualifying private investor' private investment fund (PIF). Leafy Tunnel Fund 1, L.P. will target investments in businesses and teams that aim to maximise the potential of alternative medicine with a focus on providing relief from pain, physical and mental disabilities while improving the quality of life for both patients and their families. Primarily focused...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes