Over the past two years, investors may have struggled to pick a winning global equity strategy. The constant arrival of new Covid-19 strains, lockdown restrictions, as well as unprecedented monetary and fiscal measures have made the asset class challenging to navigate, say Mark Denham and Obe Ejikeme, fund managers at Carmignac. The world however remains testing, with the emergence of the Omicron variant and growing inflationary pressures providing several headwinds for global equities. However, there are certainly opportunities here. High-quality businesses for the win 2021 began ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes