Waverton Investment Management has paid tribute to the "sudden and tragic passing of Andrew Denham-Davis" who was the asset manager's business development manager since November 2020 after a long career in the industry. In a statement on 26 January, Waverton said: "We mourn the sudden and tragic passing of Andrew Denham-Davis. "Known by friends and colleagues as A-D-D (or just D-D), he was a force of nature within investment management, working with financial advisers in London and across the country for over 30 years. "A salesman who believed in wearing out shoe leather, during...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes