Goldman Sachs Asset Management has rejigged its leadership team as part of its ongoing commitment investing in its fund house, appointing nine different senior positions. Luke Sarsfield will become global co-head of asset management alongside Julian Salisbury, shifting from his current role as co-head of the GSAM client business and will also become a member of the management committee. Chris Kojima and Heather Kennedy Miner are set to take on the GSAM client business and capital markets platform, with the due responsible form both alternatives capital markets and strategy and the glo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes