GAM Investments is revamping its £88.8m Global Diversified fund to an OEIC version of its GAM Disruptive Growth fund, run by Mark Hawtin. The Diversified fund, run by Kevin Kruczynski, has returned 23.8% in the three years till 21 January, while the MSCI world has returned 51.1% and the IA Global sector is up 47%, according to FE fundinfo. From 31 January the fund's strategy and holdings will change to reflect the Irish-domiciled $842.2m Star Disruptive fund, which the group said they have seen "strong demand" for in the UK. While UK investors could invest in the Dublin UCITS fund...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes