Geneva-headquartered Decisive Capital Management has acquired the Swiss operations of Artorius Wealth Switzerland in Zurich (Artorius). The deal, which completed on 21 January, will strengthen Decisive's wealth platform, its footprint in Zurich where it already has a branch and support the firm in delivering long-term value to its clients. Now in its sixth year of business, Decisive said it is one of the fastest-growing financial firms in Switzerland. Decisive supervises more than CHF 6bn on behalf of clients and specializes in offering its clients Smart Capital opportunities to ma...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes