Swiss bank Julius Baer has established a new team to serve intermediaries clients in Spain. Claudio Beretta, who joined Julius Baer in Switzerland in 2011 and has almost 25 years' experience in the intermediaries market, will lead the team from its base in Madrid. He has held several management positions at the bank, most recently leading its intermediaries business in French- and Italian-speaking Switzerland and in Monaco. The development of the Intermediaries Spanish market will be under the responsibility of the new team around Claudia Linares, who joined the bank in mid-Janua...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes