Lombard Odier Europe has appointed Stephane Herrmann as chief executive officer, replacing Henry Fischel-Bock who is due to retire. Herrmann will focus on growing and developing the bank's European domestic activity, the Swiss-headquartered firm said in a statement. He joined Lombard Odier (Europe) in 2019 as chief operating officer and deputy chief executive officer. With his long experience in various management positions within global companies, he has a thorough knowledge and command of the European business, regulatory and operational environment, Lombard Odier added. Fré...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes