JPM fund manager, Michael Barakos, has stepped back from the team that manages the JPMorgan Funds - Europe Equity Absolute Alpha fund, a spokesperson confirmed with International Investment's sister title Investment Week. He has been at the helm of the €46.2m fund since it launched in 2013. Nicholas Hoarne and Ben Stapely will remain on the fund, joined by Matt Jones as the third manager. According to JPM, the move to name Jones as a manager on the fund was part of a "natural progression" in the firm. The Luxembourg-domiciled SICAV fund, which targets a total return through long ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes