I always have to preface this personal revelation with a disclaimer that my siblings and I did not go out nightclubbing as we sought European dance partners, says David Lesperance, founder and principal of international tax and immigration advisers, Lesperance & Associates. As it turns out, though, my older sister married a Latvian; my brother an Italian; myself a Pole; and my younger sister an Irishman. While I am the only one of the four siblings to actually move to Europe, almost all of my nieces and nephews have used their EU country lineage citizenships. The benefits have incl...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes