State Street Global Advisors has confirmed the planned retirement of its president and CEO, Cyrus Taraporevala. Taraporevala will retire from the firm in 2022, but will remain in the role until a successor is appointed. State Street said this is expected to happen in the second half of the year. He joined State Street Global Advisors in 2016 and has held a range of senior leadership roles, including responsibility for leading the global institutional client, product and marketing teams, before being appointed to his current role in late 2017. Under his leadership, State Street's ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes