The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) announced this afternoon that its long serving CEO, Simon Culhane, Chartered FCSI, will step down in September 2022. Culhane (pictured) was appointed as CEO in May 2004 to the Securities Institute which then had a total of 65 staff, all UK based. Under his leadership, the Institute has become the leading global body for professionals working in the wealth, financial planning and capital markets sectors with over 40,000 exams taken during a normal year and its qualifications are now recognised in over 70 jurisdictions. To...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes