Globaleye has named industry veteran Nigel Gregory as director of wealth management in Dubai. It said in a statement today (19 January) that the appointment was a "further step in Globaleye's growth strategy" which has seen the company double its headquarter office space in Dubai downtown's Boulevard Plaza. Group chairman and founder Tim Searle said: "We are delighted to welcome Nigel as new director of wealth management at Globaleye. He brings the necessary skillsets and seniority to support us in our expansion plans. As we refocus our goals to meet a more progressive future, Nige...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes