Axa Investment Managers Axa Investment Managers has made two senior appointments within its research team, with the aim of strengthening its macroeconomic knowledge. François Cabau has been appointed as senior eurozone economist, while Claire Dissaux has been appointed senior sovereign emerging market credit analyst. They are both based in Paris and report to David Page, head of macro research. Cabau joined the firm from Barclays, where he has worked since 2010, mostly recently as director-senior European economist. Dissaux joined from Millennium Global where she has worked a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes