Marlborough has appointed Fidelity International's Nick Peters to the newly created role of investment adviser. Peters (pictured) has more than 25 years' investment management experience, having spent nine years as a multi-asset portfolio manager at Fidelity. In his role, Peters will review Marlborough's existing product range and help to develop new investment propositions designed for the institutional, intermediary and retail markets. His other experience includes more than 14 years managing European and global equity funds at AMP Asset Management and Henderson Global Investors,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes