Suntera Global is extending its reach into an additional tier one jurisdiction in Guernsey with the acquisition, subject to regulatory approvals, of specialist fiduciary services provider Nedgroup Trust Nedgroup Trust has a 70 strong team of staff across the Channel Islands, with 50 of those based in Guernsey, a new jurisdiction for Suntera, and supports a significant international client base including a substantial proportion based in South Africa. Currently owned by Nedbank Private Wealth, Nedgroup Trust provides a full suite of fiduciary services to high-net worth individuals, ult...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes