Charles Stanley has appointed Australian veteran Patrick Farrell as head of research and chief investment officer. Farrell (pictured), who replaces Jon Cunliffe, has over 30 years' experience in investment management roles at some of Australia's largest firms. Most recently he was CIO for the Suncorp Group - the country's largest general insurer. He has also held senior roles at BT Financial Group, the wealth and asset management arm of Westpac, one of the country's largest banks. Reporting directly to CEO Paul Abberley, Farrell will chair the investment committee and seek to furth...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes