Lazard Asset Management has named Nick Savastano today (17 January) as its new head of third party distribution in the Middle East. Based in Dubai, he will report to Farah Foustok, chief executive of Lazard Gulf. Foustok said: "Nick brings over 25 years of investment industry experience to the firm, and adds considerable strength to the team. He has a wealth of knowledge within UAE TPD segments which will support us in driving forward our growth ambitions in the Middle East." Savastano previously spent fourteen years as senior executive officer at Invesco Middle East and Africa, in...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes