Monday 17 January marks the day dubbed as this year's ‘Blue Monday', which is often thought to be the most depressing day of the year. Wealth manager Quilter, in partnership with Spill, an organisation which provides mental health support, is offering a range of free talks for advisers to help them deal with common strains on their mental health including burnout, status anxiety and stress. The pandemic has been an extremely challenging time for everyone, and not least for financial advisers, who have had to cope with increased demands and workloads, while assisting clients as they to...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes