Guinness Asset Management has launched a new brand identity, website and logo, with its equity fund management activity now operating as ‘Guinness Global Investors'. The company said that due to its international investor base and global funds, it felt the name change was appropriate to "represent the company's activities and investor focus more accurately". Edward Guinness (pictured), CEO of Guinness Global Investors, commented: "Guinness has developed into a large, global business over the years and yet has kept true to its core belief in quality, high conviction, active fund manage...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes