Utmost Group has become a signatory of the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). In a statement on 14 January, it said this move demonstrated the Group's commitment to including sustainability factors in its investment decisions and ownership. Paul Thompson, Utmost Group chief executive said: "We are proud to be a signatory to the PRI. We believe that responsible investing has a huge role to play in building a sustainable future for current and future generations. "The Group is committed to taking a proactive approach to sustainable investing and w...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes