J O Hambro Capital Management (JOHCM) has reopened its UK Dynamic fund and UK Equity Income fund, following their soft closures in December 2019 and October 2013 respectively. Both funds had previously only been available to existing investors, however JOHCM said that a positive outlook for UK equities meant they decided to reopen them. The JOHCM UK Dynamic fund is managed by Alex Savvides and has an AUM of £1.54bn. It aims to "profit from understanding and backing positive corporate change, particularly when it is misunderstood or under-appreciated by the stock market". It features a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes