Premier Miton Group has withdrawn from acquisition discussions with the board of River and Mercantile Group (RMG) and has confirmed that it will not be making any offer, meanwhile AssetCo has five days to make its intention clear. The update comes after an initial statement in November 2021 confirming that Premier Miton Group had approached the RMG board to explore a potential acquisition of the entire issued and to be issued share capital. Mike O'Shea (pictured), PMI's chief executive said: "We are most grateful to the Board of RMG for their co-operation and assistance as we have as...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes