Deutsche Bank's International Private Bank (IPB) has today (12 January) named Muriel Danis as global head of product platforms & sustainable solutions, effective March 14, 2022. Danis joins Deutsche Bank with over 22 years of experience across Global Markets and Private Banking, most recently at HSBC in London as global chief operating officer in the Wealth Management division's Products and Investment Groups. Prior to that, she held an array of roles, including global head of advisory, as well as global head of product management and business development. She was also a director in t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes