La Française La Française, the international asset management firm with total assets in excess of €56bn (as at 30 November 2021) and offices throughout Europe and in South Korea, continues to pursue its development strategy for the German market and is pleased to announce the arrival of Maximilian Mudra as sales director - Institutional Business Development in Germany. Mudra joins from Pictet Asset Management, where he was most recently Institutional Sales Director for pension funds, insurance companies and foundations in Germany and Austria. Previously, he worked for Lingohr & Partn...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes